Hello, and welcome to my website! My name is Lily Cardasis, and I'm a therapist with a counseling practice in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm passionate about working with people to offer support and guidance through life's ups and downs, and I bring experience, awareness, and open-mindedness to this pursuit. Please read on to learn more about who I am and how I practice; if you feel we might make a good working team I warmly invite you to get in touch!
My style of counseling emphasizes:
- *Working with individuals, children, families, couples, and/or communities to negotiate challenges in relationship
- *Helping clients break free from repetition and stuckness, while examining where our repeating patterns began--oftentimes generations before us
- *A belief in challenging the dominant paradigm of the stoic therapist by creating an atmosphere of openness, compassion, humor, and genuine mutual relationship
- I believe that with increased self and systemic awareness we gain the incredible gift of choosing a happier and freer future for ourselves and all those around us; loved ones, birth and chosen families, colleagues, community members, acquaintances, and even society at large all benefit from the personal work we do.
- Feel free to check out my professional training and experience for more info on my qualifications and style of counseling. If you find the approach you read about here to be of interest please get in touch. I currently have openings in my psychotherapy practice at the San Francisco sliding-scale clinic the Liberation Institute. I look forward to hearing from you.